RSTA’s Judy Alving Lelievre reports a succesful weekend for our students at the SkillsUSA District Conference.
” We brought 47 students to the conference and brought home 6 medals!!! I would especially like to thank the advisors that attended the conference; their dedication is why all of the students were winners yesterday even if they didn’t win a medal!
I would also like to thank the staff who helped with preparing the students for the employability section of the test. I received many comments from students that felt this sections was a breeze!!!
A final thank you to everyone who helped out with the study groups after school. Listed below are the winners. These students will now advance to the State Conference held at Blackstone Regional Vocational Technical High School at the end of April.”
1. Stanley Bellerive – Gold (Technical Computer Applications)
2. Shahbaz Gulam – Silver (Technical Computer Applications)
3. Hope Pina – Silver (Food & Beverage)
4. Maria Deegan – Gold (Graphic Communications)
5. Dennis Gu – 5th Place ( Robotics & Automation, team event)
6. Bessena Cabe – 5th Place (Robotics & Automation, team event)